AddToAny

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

15 Year Old girl sees the light for the first time since 8 years

Her name doesn't really matter. 12012009349What matters is that not only can she see the light with her eyes ,but also she could distinguish colors and shapes and at very close distance she could even recognize shapes and letters written on a paper.

I was surprised by Prof. Dr. Iqbal as I walked into the office to find him with this young teen girl who has very humble and innocent looks.
Immediately Prof. Iqbal asked me : " DO you think see could see ? "

Cautiously I replied I'll take a closer look ;as I came closer and looked at both her eyes and quickly asked Dr. Iqabl " would you please ask her if she sees any light at all ? "

The girl answered : " Tell him I see him " Dr. translated and I asked "What does she see ? "
The girl answered with a smile : " He's wearing a black suit and red tie "

After having a high fever while just a 7 year old child and after receiving the medication the child lost her eye sight and thick cataract formed on both eyes covering them with a layer which light can't penetrate. So she lived her life normally only it had one color Black -

After using Bseer1 QBEM eye drop for a little bit over a month this meeting took place.

I'm not the only one who was surprised to know she could see at all because of the appearance & condition of her eyes !

Another miracle with QBEM. After


Now confidently we could cure Cataracts and Glaucoma without any surgery.

other Photos

( might not seem pleasant )

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Post a Comment

  ©A7ji- Relm of reality Imagination "Quantum". Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO