AddToAny

Thursday, February 19, 2009

This man made 'Headlines' very recently

 His name is Professor William Nelson ,and he is  - in Their words - according to the Seattle Times

" William Nelson orchestrates one of America's boldest health-care frauds from Budapest, Hungary, where he rakes in tens of millions of dollars selling a machine called the EPFX that offers bogus treatments"

This is what I found when I entered the name in Google - I was looking for material which I want to share with you about "Quantum Biology

In anycase, the dispute is over a device called "Quantum Xrroid Consciousness Interface" or QXCI
that I have had no experience with ever before.

There for the un-disputable "Quantum Biology" material is "highly disputable"
Still I invite you to read the material and judge for yourself 

It's 17 Chapters of condense information on the subject , chapter titles Read about -
Indeterminism VS Determinism -Virtual Photons -Vions - Energetic Medicine and Meridian

joyful reading

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Post a Comment

  ©A7ji- Relm of reality Imagination "Quantum". Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO